To provide financial incentives to the mother who delivers a girl child irrespective of their social/economic status. A mother who delivers a girl child in the registered Medical Institution from 01/04/2011. The scheme shall be implemented through the ICDS i.e. Child Development Project Officer, MukhyaSevikas and Anganwadi Worker at Taluka / Block level and Village level respectively.
ICDS block office in respective Taluka at AnganwadiCentres.
- All mothers who delivers a live girl child (maximum 02 deliveries) in the registered Medical Institution.
- The scheme is available to all irrespective of their social / economical status.
- The mother should be resident of Goa for at least three years or married to a resident of Goa (document to that effect to be submitted).
- The eligible mother shall apply to the Child Development Project Officer through the local Anganwadi Centre in the prescribed form within 45 days of completion of each stage. The benefits are directly credited to the declared Bank account.
A Financial incentive of Rs. 25000/- provided to the mother in five installments.
- 1st installment will be released of Rs. 5000/- after mother deliver a girl child (apply within 45days).
- Second installment of Rs. 5000/- will be released after Completion of immunization (after 3 years) producing the immunization card. (Apply within 45 days).
- Third installment of Rs. 5000/- will be released after completed Secondary Education (S.S.C.E.) producing the document (apply within 45days).
- Fourth installment of Rs. 5000/- will be released after completed Higher Secondary Education (H. S.S.C.E.) producing the document (apply within 45days).
- Fifth installment of Rs. 5000/- will be released after completed Degree Education producing the document (apply within 45days).
The eligible mother’s who deliver a girl child shall apply to the Child Development Project Officer through the Anganwadi Worker along with a copy of the Birth report/Birth Certificate and relevant documents in the prescribed form, attached to the Scheme within 45 days of the completion of each stages.
The amendment shall come into force from 1st April, 2011 and all mothers who deliver live girl child (maximum 2 deliveries) and child born on or after 1st April, 2011 shall be entitled for benefits under the Scheme.